2-Minute Microwave Low Carb Brownies!!!
Sorry that it’s 7 min long, I get really involved explaining every little thing and wasn’t thinking ahead to editing for the audience’s needs!!! So, TLDW:
– 2 eggs
– 3 tbsp 100% unsweetened cocoa powder
– don’t have a measurement for the heavy whipping cream but I eyeball it at time 3:27
– 1 full dropper of liquid stevia (original flavor). In this video I do three squeezes because the dropper tends to only fill up about a third of the way.
– stir/whisk again to spread the stevia
– microwave 2min. Brownie will rise a little, so make sure your mug has enough room.
Comes out to about 4 carbs — 1 per tbsp x 3 tbsp from the unsweetened cocoa powder and about 1 from the heavy whipping cream
A quick suggestion if you do any recipe adapting: if you add any more or less unsweetened cocoa powder to change around the consistency of the brownie, make sure you still put in about 1/3 dropper of stevia per tbsp cocoa powder.